Cricket hill garden is a specialty plant nursery located in thomaston, connecticut, which grows rare and unusual peonies as well as perennial landscape edibles.
Specializing in redwoods, sierra junipers, mendocino pygmy cypress and live oak. we typically have around 600-800 collected trees on hand. in addition we have an extensive selection of display slabs ranging from very small for shohin and accent plants, to large pieces up to 40 inches. we also carry sara rayner pots, a nice line of chinese pots and bonsai tools.
Elk mountain nursery is a retail grower of a wide variety of of perennials, shrubs and trees native to the eastern states. we offer over 100 species for the 2018 season.
Since 1984, we've been growing and selling native plants and seeds. categories are trees, shrubs, flowers and more
- Penn State University - Invasive Tree Pests — York County Master Gardener Program — Penn State Extension
- University of Minnesota - Tree and shrub insects | UMN Extension
- Penn State University - Maple Diseases
- University of Minnesota - Leaf spot diseases of trees and shrubs | UMN Extension
- University of Arkansas - Common Tree Disease Problems | Symptoms and photos of tree disease