We focus on heirloom varieties of seed that can be grown without cross-pollination. we grow several varieties of tomatoes and peppers, as well as a few varieties of bean, eggplant, garlic, pea, melon, cucumber and squash.
The maine potato lady specializes in organic seed potatoes, fingerlings, onion sets, shallots and garlic
Dedicated to providing gardeners with effective, environmentally responsible gardening solutions, Gardens Alive! began as a home-spun business in the kitchen and garage of founder and chairman, Niles Kinerk.
Your amazing garden starts in our online store. heirloom seeds, books, tools and more!
- Oregon State - Grow your own potatoes | OSU Extension Service
- Penn State - Potato | Diseases and Pests, Description, Uses, Propagation
- K - State - Growing Potatoes
- University of Minnesota - Growing potatoes in home gardens | UMN Extension
- University of New Hampshire - What is the best way to grow potatoes in containers? | UNH Extension