Restoration seeds specializes in vegetables, greens, herbs, flowers, and cover crops. Visit this site for a massive directory full of crops and seeds for order.
Growers of organic heirloom and organic farm selected seeds open- pollinated & non-gmo seeds for the home and market gardener nationwide
Oikos tree crops specialize in fruit trees, nut trees, and vegetables. Our Ecos leaf represents a strain of plant produced from us through open pollination done by selecting different hybrids, species, geographical races and other non cultivar based plant breeding. Plants grown from these unique individuals are selected for traits that make them more desirable from a horticultural or agricultural standpoint. These characteristics are passed down through the seed into future generations. The characteristics may include increased disease resistance, hardiness, productivity, growth rate or fruit quality. Each plant has within it a natural variation and we use that variation to make our ECOS selections. Our plantings for seed production help us create the next generation of plants available to you. Look for the leaf!
- University of Minnesota - Growing herbs in home gardens | UMN Extension
- University of Missouri - Growing Herbs at Home | MU Extension
- Penn State University - Growing Herbs Indoors
- University of Illinois - Gardening with Herbs | Herb Gardening | U of I Extension
- University of Rochester - A Guide to Common Medicinal Herbs - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center