We are a small, family-owned greenhouse located southwest of Chicago specializing in unusual perennials, hostas, peonies, and heirloom veggie plants that you won't find at big chain nurseries.
At urban harvest, we are dedicated to providing our customers with certified organic seeds, seedlings and garden supplies that promote ecological diversity and preserve the health of our planet.our organic and heirloom varieties are specially chosen for their unique qualities for both urban gardens and market gardeners
Our specialty selections include tomatoes, vegetables, herbs and flowers suited for northern and temperate climates.
- University of Minnesota - Growing herbs in home gardens | UMN Extension
- Penn State University - Growing Herbs Indoors
- University of Illinois - Gardening with Herbs | Herb Gardening | U of I Extension
- University of Rochester - A Guide to Common Medicinal Herbs - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center
- University of Missouri - Growing Herbs at Home | MU Extension