Herbs such as mint, garlic, ginger and many more have been known for centuries to have healing properties, recognized for their abilities to cure a large variety of ailments, from stress to infections to the common cold. Sure, we can buy herbal remedies like herbal teas and soups in stores, but we get herbs in their most natural form when we grow them ourselves.
Herbs like garlic can be used for lowering cholesterol and blood pressure, while herbs like ginger have been notorious for relieving nausea. After growing these herbs in your home garden, they can be used in culinary dishes, infused in teas, or even made into essential oils.
Below are some examples of herbs to grow at home for herbal remedies that can
save time, money and make you feel better.
Herbal Remedies from Your Garden
Garden Savvy allows you to browse and compare thousands of verified vendors to see prices, inventory, and more! All with real, honest reviews from customers.
- The Right Tools For Your Gardening And Landscaping Needs
- Maximizing Your Harvest: Square Foot Gardening Chart for Beginners
- Holiday Garden Scents: Plants for Natural Aromatherapy in Your Home
- Aphid Management Made Easy: How to Protect Your Garden
- Winter Pruning Guide: Keeping Your Trees and Shrubs Healthy