Choosing flowers for a garden trellis can be difficult because there are many flower varieties that will spread and grow beautifully over trellis systems like arches, pergolas and arbors. Each variety has their own unique beauty and characteristics, and can turn a drab area of your garden into a stunning garden accent.
There are many benefits to vertical gardening, and it can pull you out of your gardening norm. No matter the structure your flowering vines are growing on, it will add charm and beauty to your garden with little effort. Growing your flowers vertically can help include as many visually beautiful flowers into one small space as possible, creating the perfect backdrop for the rest of your garden.
15 Flowering Vines that will Grow Vertically
- Blue Moon Wisteria
- Trumpet Vine
- Morning Glory
- Climbing Hydrangea
- Virginia Creeper
- Sweet Pea
Take a look at the thousands of suppliers here on Garden Savvy to find the best climbing flower for your garden trellis. The experts working at these garden nurseries are always willing to help customers find what they need!
- Winter Pruning Guide: Keeping Your Trees and Shrubs Healthy
- Planting for Fragrance: Creating Scented Gardens
- Creating a Butterfly-Friendly Garden: Plants and Tips
- Expert Gardening Insights on Demand: GardenAI's Revolutionary Approach
- Unveiling the Allure of Irises: A Colorful Journey Through History and Cultivation