Forum

What's been on your mind? Talk gardening here!

Home Forums General General Gardening Discussion

General Gardening Discussion

• Author
    Profile Picture
    gardens nursery
    Participant

Worth the Investment

Lead in your soil is a serious issue that can easily be dealt with through the purchase of a lead soil testing kit. The most common occurrence of lead in soil comes from acid rain washing lead off of exterior house paint and into the yard. Car exhaust from nearby highways can also contribute to the problem.

Source: Why Buy a Lead Soil Testing Kit?

Profile Picture
    MrRoseGrower
    Participant

I live near a highway, car exhaust can really make my soil worse? I have noticed that certain flowers I plan do better than others. Any tips to help my soil?

Profile Picture
    KevinHoward
    Participant

I think you should read the rose growing manuals. These are not simple plants and they require special care. Also, it is better to buy seedlings from trusted sellers. For example here https://dutch-bulbs.com/roses/ . Hope this helps you.

Profile Picture
    Lawnmower Larry
    Participant

Gardening is an art of satisfaction. From choosing a good location till harvesting, everything keeps you excited and enthralled right from the beginning. However, the matter of challenge is keeping your garden clean and this is what a majority of people complain about. Not knowing how to keep the garden or lawn in shape and tidy might stress you out. But worry not, I came across this website Lawnmower Larry that helps you with the best mower reviews and tips to keep your lawn and garden in good condition.

Make sure to check them out.

Profile Picture
    cliffordjones77
    Participant

Indeed, I like, such as developing our own vegetables and organic products in our terrace garden territory. I had come to realize that utilizing natural bug control administrations produces an Eco-accommodating nursery without agonizing over the perilous ramifications of unsafe compound pesticides and bug sprays. Anyway, which kinds of arrangements, like herbicides, pesticides, and ordinary manures you use for your planting?

Profile Picture
    johnacostilla
    Participant

What type of tools do you use for gardening? please recommend me some good tools except carbon steel knives.

Profile Picture
    Jhon Amelia
    Participant

Being outside builds your openness to Vitamin D and the weight-bearing activity of planting is useful for bones and the heart. One examination even found that cultivating diminishes your danger of dementia! 2) You never need to stop! Grounds-keepers can keep on developing plants and appreciate the diversion even as they get more establisher

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.