Kitchen garden seeds specializes in fruit, vegetables, flowers, herbs and more! Depending on your location, it's time to start thinking about planting Shallots and Garlic in your garden for a bountiful harvest next summer! Somewhere in taste between Garlic and Onions but milder, richer and sweeter than both, Shallots add a subtle deliciousness to everything from eggs and vinaigrettes to soups, braised meats and creamy sauces. And life without Garlic would be bland indeed. We all crave its zip and zing in warming winter dishes.
Hps (horticultural products and services) sells annual seeds, herb seeds, perennials, vegetables and more
We specialize in organic, heirloom and hybrid open pollinated flower, herb, sprouting and vegetable seed varieties. We also now offer custom labeling for resellers and retail.
The chile woman specializes in hoosierganic chile and pepper plants!
- Texas A&M - How to Grow Peppers - growing bell peppers, jalepeno peppers, serrano
- University of Minnesota - Growing peppers | UMN Extension
- Penn State - Pepper, bell | Diseases and Pests, Description, Uses, Propagation
- North Carolina State University - Basics for Growing Peppers | North Carolina Cooperative Extension
- University of California - Growing Great Peppers and Chiles - UC Master Gardeners of Santa Clara County