Since 1975, we’ve been growing, saving, and sharing heirloom seeds.
We are committed to furthering the organic cause by creating a unique seed-to-plate experience for people who cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens, kitchens, and communities.
At siegers seed company, we specialize in fresh market vegetable varieties. whether you ship your produce or sell it locally, we have trial data and experience with the varieties that work in your region and meet your market demands.
Our stores in albuquerque and santa fe have plants and seeds and folks to greet you. here online, we sell only seeds of native plants--grasses, wildflowers, shrubs and trees. also seeds of veggies and cover crops.
- North Carolina State University - Basics for Growing Okra | North Carolina Cooperative Extension
- Clemson University - Okra | Home & Garden Information Center
- Penn State - Okra | Diseases and Pests, Description, Uses, Propagation
- Michigan State University - How to Grow Okra - MSU Extension
- University of Illinois - Growing and Harvesting Okra: University of Illinois Extension