In 2010, when owner Brijette Peña came to the stark conclusion that few companies were producing regionally adapted seeds for Southern California climates, she took an oath; to produce dependable organic, regionally adapted seeds for gardeners, farmers, and market growers.
We focus on heirloom varieties of seed that can be grown without cross-pollination. we grow several varieties of tomatoes and peppers, as well as a few varieties of bean, eggplant, garlic, pea, melon, cucumber and squash.
Planet natural is the store for people seeking environmentally safe, effective products and solutions for their home and gardens. from fertilizers to beneficial insects, grow lights to glass cleaner, and pest control to compost pails, we choose the safest, most reliable items.
As a company, we strive to bring you the best selection of organic and/or natural gardening supplies available. Year after year, we work hard to make organic gardening more affordable for homeowners, homesteaders, and all green thumbs. We now offer Wholesale pricing for resellers of our products and special pricing programs for (1) Farmers, (2) School Gardens and (3) Landscaping Businesses
- North Carolina State University - Basics for Growing Okra | North Carolina Cooperative Extension
- Clemson University - Okra | Home & Garden Information Center
- University of Illinois - Growing and Harvesting Okra: University of Illinois Extension
- Michigan State University - How to Grow Okra - MSU Extension
- Penn State - Okra | Diseases and Pests, Description, Uses, Propagation