We are not your average garden centre, but an escape to a growing experience like none other. Our 100,000 square foot retail space is filled with lush plants and high-quality products. Open year round, no matter what the weather, our glass roof will provide you the comfort of the outdoors while staying inside. We have over 15 growing ranges where we use innovative greenhouse technology to grow many of the plants found in our space. Whether you are coming to look or on the hunt for something specific, you will not leave empty handed!
Hyannis Country Garden is an independent garden center on Cape Cod. Located on seven acres in the mid-Cape, Country Garden has one of the most extensive selections of houseplants in the area. Their staff specializes in organic landscaping, and you'll find the biggest selection of water garden supplies on Cape Cod. This in addition to annuals, perennials, vegetables, shrubs, trees and vines. Find out more and see their event schedule at HyannisCountryGarden.com
Cottage farms has long been recognized for our quality shrubs, bulbs, trees, roses, tropicals and plants of all kinds.
As always, we have included many of our favorite older varieties of african violets, as well as varieties from other hybridizers too! we offer many types of gesneriads, as well as several other choice, exotic and unusual "companion plants" and a small selection of terrarium plants
- Clemson University - Houseplant Diseases & Disorders | Home & Garden Information Center
- Penn State University - Pest and Disease Problems of Indoor Plants
- Clemson University - Common Houseplant Insects & Related Pests | Home & Garden Information Center
- University of Georgia - Growing Indoor Plants with Success | UGA Cooperative Extension
- Colorado State University - Managing Houseplant Pests - 5.595 - Extension