Goods and products like those the Anglo-Saxons used everyday.
Selected for cool climates, suitable for early & late planting in warmer climates,untreated and not genetically engineered, highest germination
Earl may seed & garden center specializes in gardening, landscaping, lawn care and more
We know you want only the best for your family. In today's world of empty promises and food insecurity, growing one's own food has become a priority for many. At Ethos Seed Company, we promise to only sell heirloom, open-pollinated vegetable and flower seeds harvested and grown in the United States.
- University of California - Basil - UC Master Gardener Program of Sonoma County
- University of Minnesota - Growing basil in home gardens | UMN Extension
- University of Illinois - Sweet Basil | Herb Gardening | U of I Extension
- Garden Savvy - How to Grow Basil
- Clemson University - Basil | Home & Garden Information Center