We provide the highest quality seeds to small, family, and “boutique” farmers, those who sell vegetables to local restaurants and wineries, or sell their vegetables in farmer’s markets, or their vegetable plants to nurseries and other retail establishments.
Founded in 2008 by lifelong gardener and food activist carol koury, sow true seed provides open-pollinated, heirloom and organicvegetable, herb, and flower seeds to enthusiastic home gardeners and small market farmers
We carry over 600 high-quality varieties, including hundreds of heirlooms and certified organic seed, that has been tested several times for high germination rates.
Your amazing garden starts in our online store. heirloom seeds, books, tools and more!
- University of Massachusetts - Arugula - Bacterial leaf spot | UMass Center for Agriculture, Food and the Environment
- Penn State - Arugula | Diseases and Pests, Description, Uses, Propagation
- University of Arkansas - Arugula
- University of Delaware - Arugula | Cooperative Extension | University of Delaware
- Upstart University - How to Grow Arugula Microgreens in 10 Days - Upstart University
- Cornell University - Explore Cornell - Home Gardening - Vegetable Growing Guides - Growing Guide
- Garden Savvy - How to Grow Arugula
- University of California - Arugula, How to Grow and More - Napa Master Gardener Column - ANR Blogs