Our mission is connecting plants and people. We carry a unique selection of vegetable, flower, and herb seeds, including improved rare and heirloom varieties. Many of our varieties have been sourced directly from our home farm and a network of small scale seed growers.
Since 1975, we’ve been growing, saving, and sharing heirloom seeds.
Wild garden seed is known for farm-original varieties of many salad greens, vegetables, herbs, and flowers.
Native seeds/search seeks to find, protect, and preserve the seeds of the people of the greater southwest so that these arid adapted crops may benefit all peoples and nourish a changing world.
Arugula Pests & Diseases
- Penn State - Arugula | Diseases and Pests, Description, Uses, Propagation
- University of Delaware - Arugula | Cooperative Extension | University of Delaware
- University of Arkansas - Arugula
- University of Massachusetts - Arugula - Bacterial leaf spot | UMass Center for Agriculture, Food and the Environment
Arugula Growing Guides
- Cornell University - Explore Cornell - Home Gardening - Vegetable Growing Guides - Growing Guide
- Garden Savvy - How to Grow Arugula
- Upstart University - How to Grow Arugula Microgreens in 10 Days - Upstart University
- University of California - Arugula, How to Grow and More - Napa Master Gardener Column - ANR Blogs